July 09, 2012

0024: Gaming Night




This month really started off a bit annoying but hopefully things will look up! I left for London on Friday last because I needed to report to the student office to let them know I was leaving the country this month. However, I was apparently a little too late. So I had to come back on a Monday. So I did go again today. I took a number, waited and when they called me out, they found out that I was a student that wasn't part of the unit and didn't need to report at all. I spent more than £40 of travel money just to be pushed away. Because of what happened on Friday I decided to feel better by cutting my hair.


I don't mind anymore, though. I got to cut my hair on Friday, ate sushi and today, I got to buy barbecue lamb ribs as well as lamb chops. I am incredibly full. And happy.



I played a bit of COD:MW3 with my friends. I am totally crap at it but it was still fun! I've a feeling people were screaming and cursing me for all the misses and making us all lose as a team!



Last night, I bought The Walking Dead on Steam. It was also the first time I started playing the game and I really love it. I've just finished episode one of the game and will probably play the second episode tonight! I wonder what other games are set-up like this?

I've also bought a game called Offspring Fling! If you haven't ever played it I do recommend it!



I wanted to continue reading books but then I forgot that I've finished the books that I've recently bought and the rest of the unread books are all in the boxes. Oh, totally sigh.

Well, it's time to go do something else!


//Like, dance and work out! Draw and do things! Be full of energy and happy!


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. that's kinda old style hairstyle isn't it?

    - gopie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea. But it's different at the back. I'm thinking that the next hairstyle, I'm gonna try to leave it long. I keep saying that though but I know that it won't happen unless someone stops me :3

      Delete